Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge European Design Contest 2016
Posted on 6. Februar 2016
Profil des Ideenwettbewerbs
verlängert bis 15. April!
Wir laden Sie ein zum Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge (TIIC) 2016.
Der Wettbewerb ist offen für alle Ingenieurstudenten an europäischen Universitäten (Studierende und Graduierte).
Machen Sie mit! Es warten Geldpreise und Unternehmerschulungen auf Sie.
Ihre Aufgabe: Entwerfen Sie eine Elektroniklösung für eine heutige Herausforderung im Bereich: Automobil, Industrie oder Innovation mit Ihren Kenntnissen in analoger Schaltungstechnik und Embedded Processing.
Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos, und zeigen Sie, was Sie können!
Worum geht’s? / Competition Profile
TI Innovation Challenge 2016
The Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge (TIIC) – Europe Design Contest is a student competition open for European universities (undergraduates and postgraduates).
Your task: Solve today’s challenges on Automotive/Industrial/Innovation with an electronic solution using your analog and embedded processing skills! Expand your knowledge whilst working on a systems-level project! The registration deadline is April 15th.
Automotive: Are you participating in a Formula Racing Team? Interested in improving the driving security? E-mobility is your passion?
Examples on Automotive applications (and many more!)
- ADAS/Driver assistance systems (cameras, radar, ultrasound, park assist…)
- Passive safety for automotive systems (airbag, brakes, security…)
- Hybrid and e-car sub-systems (battery management, power efficiency…)
- Body electronics and lighting (drivers recognition, intelligent lighting…)
- Infotainment (drivers voice recognition, portable electronics for a car, augmented reality…) Register today!
Industrial: Passionate on robotics? Visualizing the cities of tomorrow, smarter, safer and greener? Home automation and smart buildings are topics of your interest?
At Texas Instruments, we care about innovative industrial solutions to drive a connected and more ecological world through Smart Grid, motor control, LED lighting, sensors, smart home, industrial automation and a broad range of applications!
- Factory automation (PLC, sensor transmitters, machine vision, Human Machine Interface HMI…)
- Smart grid (renewable energies, smart meters, head meters…)
- Motor control/drives for industrial applications, piezoelectric…
- Building/home automation (connected systems, fire safety systems, air handling, security systems within a building, video surveillance…)
- Smart cities (intelligent lighting, signage solutions, greener systems to make a city more ecological friendly, safety applications…) Register today!
Innovation: What does innovation mean to you? For Texas Instruments, innovation is the motor to reinvent the world. All starts with imagination! Be one step ahead and participate in the TIIC by bringing your most innovative ideas into the game!
- Biomedical (wearables, people assistance…)
- Sound systems (audio treatment, music applications…)
- Healthcare and fitness (sports tracking, health monitoring…)
- Personal electronics (smartphones wireless charging, 3D printers, power bank solutions…)
- Imaging (video treatment, image processing…) Register today!
Wer kann teilnehmen? / Entry Requirements
The Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge: Europe Analog Design Contest 2016 is open to teams of between 2-5 members aged 18 years of age or older who are registered engineering students (Undergraduate, Master and PhD) at a university in one of the participating countries listed below:
All EU countries, Algeria, Belarus, Ghana, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Macedonia, Morroco, Norway, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Find out about our Terms and Conditions here.
Was gibt es zu gewinnen? / Prizes
In the first round, TI will conduct a Contest based upon design reports submitted by all teams. There will be seven winning teams in the first round for each one of the categories (twenty-one winners in total). Each of these seven winning teams per category will be awarded US$ 1,000.
In the second round, an EMEA contest for the “Chairman’s Award” will be held between the seven winning teams of each category that were awarded prizes in the first round. The seven winning teams of each category will be automatically entered to compete for the Chairman’s Award.
The Chairman’s Award will be awarded as follows:
First place Automotive: US$ 5,000 and workshop registration
First place Industrial: US$ 5,000 and workshop registration
First place Innovation: US$ 5,000 and workshop registration
Wann ist die Deadline? / Deadline
Extended Deadline: All registrations must be submitted online through the TIIC Portal http://www.ti.com/tiic-portal-eu before 23:59 (GMT) on 15th April 2016.
Weiterführende Infos und Kontakt / Additional Information
Find out who and which project won in previous years – check out what it takes to win!
Quellen / Image Credits
Texas Instruments Incorporated 2016. All rights reserved. / Sponsored Content
[table id=47 /]